This release will be available to all users by the 19th of August 2022.
- Performance Improvements to Aged Stock Report for large data volumes
- The Fulfilment Report shows the correct Available quantity where the same product is listed on an order multiple times (sourced from different Outlets)
- Sales with a remaining balance due of 1 or 2c will now have a rounding payment applied to show $0.00 balance due
- Corrected an issue where newly arrived stock could be allocated to two different orders for Fulfilment
- Minimum Payment Due rules are now enforced to prevent Layby Sales previously marked as On Hold from being fulfilled, excluding sales for Account Customers.
- Cash and Carry sales retrieved from On Hold will not be able to be closed if there is a payment balance remaining.
- Updated the Accounts Receivable Balance Report so that Cancelled sales without any payments will not be displayed
- Resolved a permissions issue that prevented users from accessing Cross Sell and Upsell configuration
- Resolved an issue with the Customer Mass Upload caused by regional formatting issues with the Date Of Birth field