This release will become available to all users by the 12th of July 2022.
In this release, we've made the following updates to the Retail Express REST API. For more information, please refer to our Developer Portal.
- Added a new Filter By parameter to search and filter customers e.g. retrieve all customers associated with a specific email address, or phone number
- Added Export to Web and Sales Channels
- Added new parameters, include_items, include_fulfilments and include_payments to allow for child order data to be included in the response (order items, order fulfilment or order payments).
- Added a new Search query parameter to make it easier to restrict the results to products where the below fields contain the passed search text:
- Product ID
- Supplier SKU
- Product Barcodes
- Short Description
- Product Type
- Product Attributes
- Custom 1, Custom 2, Custom 3
- Added a new include_inventory parameter to retrieve product inventory levels instead of having to make a separate call i.e. Available Stock and On Order quantities for specific products
For a full view of inventory levels, we recommend using the GET /inventory method
- Added a new filter_by parameter to query products using a combination of fields and operators to refine returned results. Filterable fields include:
- product attributes (brand etc)
View the Developer Portal for a full list of fields and operators, including sample syntax.
- Added a new Modified Since parameter to query inventory based on the date the product was last updated or modified. Allows results to be limited to only products with inventory changes since the requested date/time.
- A new Modified On date has been added to the response to provide visibility of the date/time the inventory data was last updated or modified.
- You can now create Customer Types via the API, allowing for greater segmentation of customers for reporting.
- Added the Created By and Modified By parameters as both a filter and in the search results to view the user that created and last modified both Supplier Returns and Supplier Return Items
- Added the Created By and Modified By parameters as both a filter and in the search results to view the user that created and last modified both Credit Notes and Credit Note Items