Create and save Fulfilment Report Lists
The Fulfilment Report allows you to efficiently process large numbers of customer orders, offering an extensive number of filters and options to identify and update your orders quickly.
The Saved Lists feature of the Fulfilment Report is designed to enter a suggested dispatch quantity without actually updating the order or the inventory e.g. to create a list for delivery drivers, but only update the orders once delivery has been confirmed.
- Products within Saved Lists have NOT had the Products Submitted for Fulfilment yet
- Products added to Saved Lists will NOT appear in the Fulfilment Report for other users (unless a search is performed for a specific customer)
Note: The Saved Lists feature is not recommended for the Shippit Integration, as orders will need to be fulfilled to prompt the sale to be sent to Shippit for processing.
Related: Fulfilment Report Search Filters
Create a Saved List
To use Saved Lists:
- Navigate to Inventory > Fulfilment Report
Tip: You can also access the Fulfilment Report from the Quick Links drop-down
- Search for the required products and/or Customer Orders
- Update the Disp quantity using the Results tab
Important: Do not click Submit
- Enter a name in the Save As field
- Click Save
Update a Saved List
- To access the saved list at the end of the day navigate to Inventory > Fulfilment Report > Saved Lists
- Click the Pencil icon to rename the list
- Click the Magnifying Glass icon to open the list in the Results tab
- Update the Disp quantities for your stock
- Click Submit to finalise the Fulfilment and update the Inventory levels
If you have in-house delivery drivers you may find that at the end of the day you frequently have stock that was unable to be delivered to the customer. When the courier returns to your Warehouse with the product you would have to process a Refund within POS to show you still had the stock in your Outlet, ensuring accurate inventory levels.
By saving the list, you can remove the products from Fulfilment Report searches so you don't accidentally send the same product out for delivery more than once.
At the end of the day when the courier arrives back at the warehouse, you can update the quantities for the ones that weren't delivered and then submit the Dispatch quantities. The stock that was delivered will be marked as Fulfilled and the sale marked as Complete. The products that weren't delivered won't be updated and will be available again in subsequent searches using the Fulfilment Report.