This update will be available to all users by 20th April 2022.
Back Office Dashboard
Featuring new reports and visual elements, the Back Office Dashboard includes:
- Trend analysis, with easy-to-read visual indicators for increases or decreases
- Powerful comparison feature, allowing you to compare by specific date ranges or periods e.g. Last Month, Last Quarter, etc
- Comparing your instore vs online sales has never been easier, especially using the Fulfilment Preference to view trends for instore vs delivery
- A wide range of comprehensive reporting, including:
- Hourly Sales
Purchase Orders no longer update Supplier Buy Price
After listening to feedback from Retail Express users, we have implemented a change where editing PO Item details will no longer update or overwrite the Product Master Supplier Buy Price (regardless of how this change was initiated).
Important: We recommend advising your staff of this change.
The following actions will no longer overwrite the Master Supplier Buy Price:
- Adding items to a PO
- Editing the Qty or Supplier Buy of items on a PO
- Creating or updating PO's via API
To update the Product Master Supplier Buy price, the following actions can be taken:
- Payment and voucher buttons will be disabled in POS until the total amount owing has been calculated successfully
- Resolved an issue with Special Orders Fulfilment where under specific circumstances products incorrectly showed as Available to be Picked
- Performance improvements made to Franchise Connect Sales Report
Want to see what else is coming in the future? Take a look at the Product Portal now!