This feature will be made available to all customers between 17th - 25th of January 2022.
We're excited to announce that we have made it easier than ever to access support when you need help!
Leverage the comprehensive information in our Knowledge Base, or contact our Support Team - all without leaving Retail Express.
Search the Knowledge Base
When you first click the "Help" button you'll be able to type in the details of your query and find matching Knowledge Base articles.
- Click the Article Name to load the article
- Scroll down to read the details
- Click the Expand icon () in the top right-hand corner to open the article in a new window
We update the Knowledge Base daily, creating and improving articles with new and useful information.
If you can't find what you're looking for, let our Content team know by rating the article using the feedback buttons at the bottom.
You'll find buttons like these at the bottom of every article
The Help Widget even lets you contact the support team directly from Back Office - no need to pick up the phone or open your email inbox to send us a message. You can do it all without leaving the page you're on.
- Request a callback - your callback request will be added to the call queue and the next available Support Team Member will call you during business hours
- Leave a message - you will be asked to complete the form to create a support ticket with the details of your enquiry
We hope this makes it a lot easier for you to access the information you need to continue to take advantage of the powerful features of Retail Express.