The Supplier Return Detail Report provides a deeper view into the Supplier Returns created for your business e.g. if you want to find all outstanding Short Shipped items for a specific Supplier.
Using the Report
To access the Supplier Return Detail Report:
- Ensure your Security Profile has been enabled for access to the report
- Navigate to Reports > Stock Reports > Supplier Return Detail Report
- Use the Filters to filter the report (or leave these as default)
- Click Search
- The Results will be displayed showing all individual items matching the filters
- Click the Excel button in the top right-hand corner of the report to export the file
- Click Refresh to view the latest details
Most of the filters are self-explanatory, however, we've listed some of the Filters below in more detail.
|Supplier Return ID||Used to filter the report by a specific Supplier Return ID|
|Original Invoice Reference||Searches for all Supplier Returns associated with a specific Supplier Invoice Reference|
|Credit Note ID||The code generated by Retail Express when applying a Credit Note|
|Credit Note Reference||The Supplier Reference entered when applying a Credit Note|
Searches all Supplier Returns based on a product code. Product codes searched includes:
|Attributes to Display||
Configure whether to display individual product attributes on the report e.g. Default attributes (Size, Colour, Season and Brand)
|Filter by Date||
Used in conjunction with the Date From/Date To fields, and allows you to control which Supplier Return date field you would like to filter by:
The status of the Supplier Return (i.e. the entire document, not individual items)
The Return Reason selected for individual items on a Supplier Return
|Return Item Status||
The status of the return for individual items on a Supplier Return
The Supplier Return Detail Report will display a list of items matching your search filters. Scroll to the right to view all of the details.
Still to come: We'll be adding Totals to the bottom of the report in a future update!