Supplier Return Reasons are labels used to categorise the reasons why you're claiming credit from your supplier e.g. damaged, short shipped, overcharged etc
The Return Reason will be visible on the Supplier Return document provided to your supplier.
Coming Soon: we're working on a new feature to report on Supplier Return Reasons via the Supplier Returns Detail Report - subscribe for updates!
To create a Supplier Return Reason:
- Navigate to Settings > Supplier Returns Setup > Supplier Return Reasons
- Click Create New
- Enter the Name for the supplier reason (max of 50 characters)
- Click Save
- The new Reason will be added to the table below
Edit Existing Reasons
To edit the name of a Supplier Return Reason:
- Click the line to be amended
- Update the Name (click Cancel to discard the changes)
- Click Save (or press Enter on your keyboard)
Delete Return Reasons
Return Reasons can be deleted, meaning they will no longer be available when creating and editing a Supplier Return. Any returns that have already been processed using that Reason will continue to display the Return Reason correctly.
To delete a Supplier Return Reason:
- Tick the box for the Reason (or click into the line)
Tick multiple boxes to bulk-delete Reasons
- Click Delete