Release Date: 13 September 2021
In this update, we've added some exciting new features to Payment Types and Cash Up/End of Day, as well as released 8 resolutions.
This update will be rolled out to all customers between the 13th - 21st September.
- We've updated Payment Types to added the ability to Auto-Reconcile Payments during the Cash Up process. The amount expected will be automatically populated in the "Amount Reconciled" field in Step 3 of the Cash Up. Cash is not eligible to be auto-reconciled.
- The Cash Up Float Amount has been added to the End of Day Report (both the results tab and the detailed EOD Banking Details)
- Suppliers can no longer be deleted when they are linked to Products or Purchase Orders
- Improved the performance of Stock Receipts to allow for receiving of a Purchase Order with a large number of products
- Products on the Fulfilment Report can now be updated by scanning the barcode into the PLU Scan field if the product is not on the first page of the results
- Performance improvements to the Purchase Order Product Search functionality to return results faster when containing products grouped by Manufacturer SKU
- Purchase Orders emails now display Barcodes in the PDF attachment
- Formatting improved for A4 Product Labels with multiple pages
- Resolved an issue with step 3 of the Stock Replenishment results where historical Purchase Orders were displayed incorrectly as having been created as part of the Replenishment process
- Performance improvements with the Inventory Planning Export to improve the speed
- We've added new Payment Type options. These are non-integrated methods used to allocate to your Payments (and can be used for mapping Payments in eCommerce integrations)
- Bad Debt
- The Iconic
- David Jones
- David Jones Concession
- Refund - Surcharge