Using Back Office you can track notes against your customer account for interactions, for example, if you've discussed their account on their phone.
- Navigate to Customers > Customers
- Use the Filters to search for a customer
- On the search, results tab click the Contact icon in the Function column (the head icon)
- The Contact Details page will be displayed, with details populated from the Customer account
- Enter the details as per below (some fields are self-explanatory and not included below)
- Click Save Changes
- Select your name from the Person ID field (the person entering the comments)
- Select the Outlet
- Enter notes in the Contact Details section
|Contact ID||A unique reference for the comments; this will be automatically updated once the Contact Details are saved|
|Commencement Date||The date of the notes|
|Order ID||If the comments are related to an Order|
The first box is used to filter the second box by:
The second box contains individual user accounts, select the employee name of the person entering the comments.
|Outlet||The outlet where the notes were entered|
Enter comments into this field.
To resize the field to make it easier to view comments, click the striped lines in the bottom right-hand corner and drag it downwards
How the customer interaction occurred:
|Next Contact Date||
If the customer requires follow up action select the date of the next contact by clicking on the entity (Day/Month/Year) and selecting a value.