Release Date: 2nd February 2021
We're excited to announce the "Quick Create Products" feature, streamlining the process of creating products and saving hours of your time! On top of that, we've also made some improvements and resolutions to our Shippit integration. Read on for all the details.
The Quick Create product feature is available within Purchase Orders, allowing you to create both individual products and styles. In fact, creating styles has never been easier - you can do it all from within the same screen, instead of creating each style product individually!
Combine Quick Create Products with the Quick Receive feature (announced in version 3.12.11), and you can create and receive Purchase Orders faster than ever, no matter whether the products exist in Retail Express or not.
Note: To access this feature users must have the "Create/Edit a Product/Package" feature enabled for their Security Profile.
Using this feature you can:
- Create an individual product or a style/group with multiple sizes and colours in only a few short steps (instead of creating each variant individually)
- Auto generate Supplier SKU codes for styles/groups
- Enter the same Short Description for all products, or automatically create unique descriptions for products in a style e.g. Short Description + Size + Colour - "Basic tee 10 White"
- Create new attributes - Product Type, Size, Colour etc
- Add quantities for the new products
Configuring a Style containing Size and Colour combinations
Adding Variants of a Style (Matrix Product, grouped by Manufacturer SKU)
You'll find the new Create buttons when adding a Purchase Order into the system in Retail Express. For detailed information please refer to Purchase Orders - Quick Create Products.
|Shippit||Only products fulfilled after a Freight Type has been selected will be synchronised (along with all other requirements for Shippit synchronisation).|
|Shippit||Resolved an issue that prevented orders with UK shipping addresses to not synchronise to Shippit|
|Shippit||Resolved issue with International Orders not displaying products in Shippit|
Want more information? View all Release Notes.