Order Conditions allow you to display unique conditions on invoices depending on the type of sale. For example, you may wish to display general refund conditions on regular sales, but for Special Orders (stock sourced directly from the supplier) display additional terms and conditions regarding minimum deposits, where this doesn't apply for regular sales.
Order Conditions can be configured for:
- General Conditions
- Fulfilment Method Conditions (Store Pickup, Delivery or Warehouse Pickup - not available for Cash & Carry)
- Order Item Type Conditions (Special Orders)
To configure the Order Conditions:
- Navigate to Settings > POS Settings > Order Conditions
- The available Order Conditions will be displayed
Click to view full size
- Click the pencil icon to edit the condition
- Enter a Heading to appear at the top of the section for the conditions
- Enter the Text to be displayed
Tip: The text should be entered as plain text - HTML is not supported.
- Press Enter to add new lines in the text
- Press the Tick to save the changes (or the X to cancel)