The latest versions of (Safari versions 9.0+) now require a security certificate to be installed in order for your device to be able to communicate with another PC's hardware.
Below will guide through the steps to installing the certificate:
- Open this article on your Device
- Click on the download link below called "ca.cer" and open it
- You'll then need to click on the downloads button in the top right:
- You'll see the pop up window as per below appear and all you need to do is click add on this screen:
- Next We need to open Documents then click on "Applications" on the right and then Utilities and finally open "Keychain Access":
- Now click on the "Retail Express Root Authority" option:
- Select from the drop down called "When using the certificate" choose "Always Trust":
Now go back into POS and test printing to your Receipt Printing.