The Inventory Movement Log is designed as a complete audit trail and will show every movement of stock, across all stock statuses and in all outlets.
The Inventory Movement Log can be found from Reports > Stock Reports > Inventory Movement Log.
You can filter the report by:
- PLU (Product Look Up) code
- Reference ID (Invoice Number, PO Number etc.)
- Movement type
- Product attributes
- Store Type
- Outlet (Location)
One line will be displayed for each movement. For example, when a Cash & Carry sale is created:
- Stock is removed from Available
- Stock is added to Allocated
- Stock is removed from Allocated (as the customer takes the product with them)
The detail of this report means that it's perfect for troubleshooting any unexpected changes in stock levels.