The Sales Report - Cash report is used to view fulfilled sales information for each Outlet, separated by Brand.
- The value of the sale is determined by what has been fulfilled, regardless of the Payment Type selected at the time of processing the sale
- The calculation used for results is: Qty Fulfilled x Unit Price for Processed/Awaiting Payment Orders, with the Fulfilment Date within the selected date range, separated by Brand
- Products without an associated Brand will display in the results as 'Undefined'
To use the Sales Report - Cash:
- Navigate to: Reports > Finance Report > Sales Report - Cash
- Update the Filters as required
- Click Search
- The results will be displayed
- Scroll to the right to view full details
- Click Export to Excel if required