Find related articles at the bottom of this page
Use Customer Deposits to review the outstanding balance value on invoices - along with fulfilled and unfulfilled quantities and values. This report can be filtered by sales status to allow views of processed and awaiting payment sales.
Considerations when using this report:
- the Outstanding Balance is calculated using both payments received AND the fulfilled (or not fulfilled) status of products
- invoices fully paid, but with unfulfilled products, will display a negative outstanding balance
To access Customer Deposits, navigate to Reports > EOM Reports > Customer Deposits
Apply filters as required > click Search.
View this report in-page, or export to Excel.
Tip: click column headings to sort into ascending or descending order. Ensure to scroll to the right to view more column detail.
Want more information? Find related articles here:
- Reporting for EOFY and Manual Journal Entries to an Accounting Package
- Fulfil Products from the Fulfilment Report
- Customer Deposits Summary