The Stock Take Adjustment Report displays detailed information about your submitted stocktakes and manual stock adjustments for post-adjustment review of Product quantities, values and variances applied.
Using the Stock Adjustment Report
To access the Stock Adjustment Report:
- Navigate to Reports > Stock Reports > Stock Adjustment Report
- Update the Filters as required (see below for detailed explanations)
- Click Search
- The results will be displayed
- Scroll to the right to view more detail
- Click View Legend for information on some of the columns
- To export the report to Excel, click the icons in the top right-hand corner of the table (xls or CSV)
The "Applied Variance" column will display how your inventory was impacted i.e. negative numbers indicate a decrease in stock, positive numbers show an increase in stock.
Most of the filters are self-explanatory, however, please see detailed information below for the more advanced filters.
|Product PLU Codes||
The product code. Enter multiple codes separated by a comma to report on specific products only. The codes available to be used are:
The system-generated ID assigned when a stocktake is created (view the Stock Take Detail Report for more information).
|Report Opening & Closing||
Used to select a preferred option for stock quantities. Options available:
How the Stock Adjustment was performed
Frequently Asked Questions
You can identify Excel uploads by either the following:
- Use the Adjustment Type filter set to "Stocktake - Upload" only (this will limit the results to Excel uploads)
- View the Adjustment Type column and look for lines with the Adjustment Type of "Upload"