Find related articles at the bottom of this page
The Stock Holdings Reports provides stock quantities, sorted by size, for each SKU and outlet selected. Focus your reporting on Available, Allocated or Stock on Hand quantities and view COGS, Master and Promotional Pricing.
Considerations when using this report:
This report only displays products that have a Style Code / Manufacturer SKU AND a Size. For a product to be 'grouped' effectively by Style Code, each product must share following attributes:
- the same Manufacturer SKU/Style Code (e.g., shoe123, shirtxyz)
- the same Brand
- the same Short Description
- each Product must have a Size (if Size is not applicable to your products, create a Size called N/A and assign it to each of your products)
- for some Style Code related reports it's mandatory that products share the same Supplier and also have a Colour - however those requirements are not mandatory for this report.
Note: for more information about grouping your by products by Style Code, please see: Edit Product Information (Main tab > Manufacturer SKU) . Alternatively, this grouping when applied to your web store product is referred to as a Configurable Product, please see : Magento 2.1 - Grouping Products.
To access the Stock Holdings Report:
- Navigate to Reports > Stock Reports > Stock Holdings Report
- Update the Filters as required
- To export to Excel scroll to the very right and click the Export buttons (Excel or CSV is available)
Tip: click column headings to sort into ascending or descending order. Ensure to scroll to the right to view more column detail.
You can view this report in-page, however due to it's extensive nature we recommend you Export to Excel.
Most of the filtering fields are self explanatory, however see the detailed information below for the more advanced fields.
Valid PLUs are: SupplierSKU, ManufacturerSKU and Product ID. Enter multiple PLUs separated by a comma.
The Style Code is the Manufacturer SKU, and used to group all variants of a particular style together.
Select the stock quantities to report on:
Tick to display the highest pricing
Want more information? Find related articles here: