The Purchase Order Error (POE) Report is designed to show all products sent to the POE Manager at the time of stock receipt. View the PO and Invoice number, product details and action applied to deal with POE managed products (i.e. received, credited, back-ordered, re-ordered, written-off).
To use the POE Report:
- Navigate to Reports > Stock Reports > POE Report
Click to view full size
- Enter the PO number from the original Purchase Order to view results for that order only
- Enter the Generated PO Number (the new Purchase Order number if you chose to Re-order stock from the POE Manager) to filter by the new order
- Select a Sort option to sort the results by your preference (Date is the Date Received and will sort in descending order i.e. most recent date at the top)
- Select from the remaining Search Fields as required
- Click Search
- The Results will be displayed accordingly
Where 2 x PO# are displayed, this indicates that the product has been re-ordered. The top listed PO# is the original PO raised, the bottom PO# is generated upon re-order.
- Click Print to print a copy of the report
Tip: click the PO number or ProductID hyperlink to open direct access to the Purchase Order or Product for editing or review.