The Return Reason Report displays detailed information about refunds processed via POS, including:
- Return Reason
- Cost and pricing information
- Customer details
- Stock status (saleable or faulty)
Configure your own Return Reasons for better business reporting.
Cancelled items show the products original unit price at the time of sale without any discounts that may have been applied to the line.
To use the Return Reason Report:
- Navigate to Reports > Sales Reports > Return Reason Report
- Enter a Product PLU to filter by a specific product (Supplier SKU, Manufacturer SKU or Product ID)
- Update the Filters as required
- Click Search
- The Results will be displayed
- Click Export to Excel to download a copy of the report
- Click the Pencil icon to edit the return in POS
- Click the $ icon to view the Invoice in a PDF